Martial art is not a means for willful fighting as many people misunderstood. It is rather a sport to keep our health fit and fine. It is also a means to defend ourselves from life threatening situations. No trainer will teach youngsters to use martial art unnecessarily for personal interest but to use as a tool to defend ourselves when our life is in danger. Unfortunately, some people have abused martial art for their personal interest by taking revenge against their enemies and this is where unruly fighting takes place between individual, groups or gangs. However, the principle of martial art remains true today as it was before. It is an art to keep your mind, body and soul balanced. It requires a lot of dedications and commitments, not just the rigorous trainings but the food you cook and eat.
Why Eating the right food and cooking the right way is crucial?
- Mastery of the art takes a lot of time and effort and so if one is to excel in sport, he or she needs to practice hard and concentrate on it. One needs to practice on a daily basis not only to enhance the stamina but also the flexibility to endure in the competition. This is only possible when you eat healthy foods and cooking foods the right way.
- Maintaining a balance diet is crucial for health because more calories are burnt during practice. As far as practicable, one should have raw or half-boiled vegetables and avoid red meat and unwholesome food.
- Avoid overcooked or burnt food, as it is not very helpful for health. Overcooked food rather does more harm than good.
- Drink lots of water during training so that it regulates equally on all the system of the body.
- Avoid alcohol, drugs and smoke as far as possible because it kills one’s efficiency and stamina.
How does Martial Art Help in Keeping Our Body Fit and Healthy?
Martial art does not allow our body to remain idle. It has movements of our hands, legs, wrist, ankles, knees, joints and eyes and therefore, it makes our internal organs healthier. Daily practice and continuous stretching of our hands and legs enlarge our muscles and so it makes us more fit and healthy.
What Type of Food Should One Have for a Healthy Life?
A lot of training or exercises without adequate food to supplement our body make us weaker in the long run and therefore, maintenance of diet is essential for a healthy life. One should never stop the intake of green vegetables because it contains vitamins, minerals and a lot of nutrients that our body requires to keep fit.
If at all the necessity of cooking food arises, make sure that we don’t overcook our food because by doing so, the values of nutrition are damaged by overcooking. Modern people are so health conscious that engineers have now come up with new technology of cooking food with Induction Cooktop, which is known for its speed and precision in temperature that anybody can cook in any way they like without actually damaging the nutrients of the food.
Why I recommend NuWave Portable Induction Cooktop
Unlike traditional electric and gas cooktop, modern induction cooktops are designed to cook your food nutritiously with the latest innovative programable stages and cooking functionalities. This cooktop comes with 52 different temperature settings to suit your needs between 100°F and 575°F. That makes a huge difference as compared to our old stove. It cooks fast, real fast and slow if you prefer.
If you’re like me you’d appreciate the delay feature that help you to delay cooking time so that you can have your food warm and inviting as when you think you’ll be ready.
Are you forgetful like me keeping your gas burner on after cooking? No worries for me anymore with NuWave PIC2. It automatically shutoff when I remove induction ready cookware from the cooktop. This portable cooktop is one of the best portable induction cooktop and a must have kitchen appliance for martial arts enthusiasts to keep up our busy schedules.
This may not be an ideal cooktop for big family but could be just the right choice for many. It is very safe as compared to gas ranges as the cooktop doesn’t stay hot once you remove the pan and cools down in a few seconds. All I can say is go get one!